Stigma & Discrimination Reduction (SDR)
Stigma and Discrimination Reduction (SDR) Initiative uses a full range of Prevention and Early Intervention Strategies across the lifespan and across diverse backgrounds to confront the fundamental causes of stigmatizing attitudes and discriminatory and prejudicial actions.
Program One: Strategies for a Supportive Environment
- Networking Consortium – George Hills Company, Inc.
- Social Marketing – Runyon Saltzman & Einhorn
- Narrative Consent Form
- Baseline Report
- ReachOutHere Youth Mobilization Campaign
- The ReachOutHere and BuscaApoyo campaign materials can be found here: Mobilization Campaign Materials. Please find within this folder an introductory letter and order form for hard copy pieces. For any related requests or questions, please contact Alicia Leupp at 916-446-9900 or email@example.com.
- Capacity Building – United Advocates for Children and Families
Program Two: Values, Practices and Policies
- Resource Development – Mental Health Association of San Francisco
- Media and Entertainment Industry – Entertainment Industries Council, Inc.
- Promoting Integrated Health – Community Clinics Initiative
- MH in the Workplace – Mental Health America of California
- MH and System Partners – National Alliance on Mental Illness
Program Three: Promising Practices Program – Mental Health Association of San Francisco
Program Four: Advancing Policy to Eliminate Discrimination – Disability Rights California
- Stigma and Discrimination Reduction Program Two, Component 4 —Promoting Mental Health in the Workplace Request for Proposal (RFP
- Proposers’ Conference (2-22-11)
- Proposers’ Conference Q & A
- Proposer’s Conference Attendee List
- Southern County Needs
- SDR LOIs Submitted
- California Strategic Plan on Reducing Mental Health Stigma and Discrimination