- CalMHSA is excited to be working with LACDMH on the 2020 Community Engagement Mini Grant program!
- We're now accepting applications for the Sacramento County BHS Community-Driven Time-Limited Grant program!
- Right now, 1 in 5 Californians deals with a mental health challenge. And only half will seek treatment…
- What will it take to break the stigma?
- Together we can pave the new path of understanding.
The Los Angeles County Department of Mental Health and CalMHSA are excited to announce the 2020 Community Engagement Mini Grant program, to create opportunities and events that will increase community engagement, reduce stigma, and enhance wellbeing around mental health.
For a brief video about the application process, click HERE
Grant awardees can find information on reporting requirements and payment terms HERE
The Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services is proud to announce the 2020 Community-Driven Time-Limited Grant program. The grants are funded by Sacramento County BHS Mental Health Services Act Prevention and Early Intervention component. The grants are intended to build community capacity through prevention and early intervention activities.
Information Webinar: click HERE.
Board of Directors Meeting
Date: Thursday, February 20, 2020
Time: 2:15 p.m. – 2:45 p.m.
Location: CBHDA, 2025 19th Street, Sequoia Conference Room, Sacramento, CA 95818
Finance Committee Meeting
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM