- CalMHSA is excited to be working with LACDMH on the 2020 Community Engagement Mini Grant program!
- We're now accepting applications for the Sacramento County BHS Community-Driven Time-Limited Grant program!
- CalMHSA is proud to announce the Prevention and Early Intervention Request for Proposals for Fiscal Years 2020-2023.
- What will it take to break the stigma?
- Together we can pave the new path of understanding.
DEADLINE EXTENDED: Prevention and Early Intervention Request for Proposal for FY 2020-2023: CalMHSA, in partnership with our Members, is proud to announce the Prevention and Early Intervention Request for Proposals for Fiscal Years 2020-2023. The applications for this RFP are due by noon on April 20, 2020. Please email email@example.com with any questions. Questions will only be accepted until April 3, 2020 and an FAQ will be posted on April 6, 2020.
Please see the RFP here.
The Sacramento County Division of Behavioral Health Services is proud to announce the 2020 Community-Driven Time-Limited Grant program. The grants are funded by Sacramento County BHS Mental Health Services Act Prevention and Early Intervention component. The grants are intended to build community capacity through prevention and early intervention activities.
Information Webinar: click HERE.
Executive Committee Meeting
Date: Thursday, April 16, 2020
Time: 3:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Finance Committee Meeting
Date: Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM