- Physical distancing is difficult for us all. Please click to see our Each Mind Matters resources for tips and ways to stay connected during this difficult time. Stay safe and stay well.
- CalMHSA, in partnership with the Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, is proud to announce the Alameda County Loan Repayment Program (ACLRP) opportunity.
- CalMHSA is proud to announce the Prevention and Early Intervention Request for Proposals for Fiscal Years 2020-2023.
- What will it take to break the stigma?
- Together we can pave the new path of understanding.
REVISED SUBMISSION DATE: CALMHSA IMPORTANT NOTICE OF RELEASE OF REQUEST FOR INFORMATION
CalMHSA, in partnership with the Alameda County Behavioral Health Care Services, is proud to announce the Alameda County Loan Repayment Program (ACLRP) opportunity. These grants seek to continue to provide financial incentive to retain qualified, eligible employees in hard to fill/retain positions in the Alameda County Behavioral Health Care system.
To view the ACLRP Program Guide, click HERE
Click HERE to apply
NOTICE: An informational webinar will be available on 7/29/2020. The webinar will provide assistance to applicants in completing the application process.
For any questions, please email ACLRP@calmhsa.org.
Board of Directors Meeting
Date: Wednesday, June 17, 2020
Time: 2:45-4:30 PM
Executive Committee Teleconference
Date: Thursday, August 20, 2020
Time: 3:00-4:00 PM